Sorry all. It's been nine months since my last post.
Mom's cancer is still there, tho not as bad as it was.
Andrew Jr. is in third grade and loving it.
My employer merged with another local company.
In other news.
I spent last week with my wife and son. Just the three of us.
We all enjoyed it. We don't get to do that very often and when
we do, we make the most of it. Dinner out every day.
A movie -Avatar- on Friday. Lounging around the house on Satutrday.
It recharges our batteries. And allows us time to reconnect.
I'd do it more if I could afford to. maybe next life :-)
-More Later
Turkish Crackdown On LGBTQ+ Organizations Threatens Freedom of Expression
and Association
-
EFF strongly condemns Turkey’s state-led discriminatory, oppressive attacks
on feminist and LGBTQ+ organisations, media platforms, student groups, and
ri...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment