28 April 2009

It rears its ugly head

Sorry it's been so long.

The big C. Cancer.

It has reared its ugly head. AGAIN. Just when I thought that it wouldn't return.
A family member has it. AGAIN. I hate the diease. With a passion. I have a member of the family who has had multiple forms of it. I have had family members die from. it. I do NOT want to watch another one.

I guess it all stems from watching, DAILY, a loved one battle aginst it.
It comes from watching, DAILY, a loved one succom to the ravages of it.
It comes from knowing that, because of things I did, I am more prone to coming
down with it.

I keep this family member in my prayers.
I ask you, my reader(s), to keep that person in yours.
You may not know me personally. Nor I you. I do thank you
if you do do this.

More to come

No comments: