30 July 2008

Missing people

I just finished talking to my son, Andrew, Jr. He's been at Grama and Grampa's since Sunday afternoon. Grama works at one of the area Day Care centers and paid for Andrew to spend this week at the Day Care. He's staring to miss Jen and me.

This is the logest he's ever been away from us since he was born. He gets to spend the odd week-end with Grama and Grampa every so often, but not until now the multi-over-night at G&G's. I may go see him on Saturday and even bing him home a day earlier than we had planned.

Jen and I are used to the sound of Andrew trotting around the house and raising all kinds of hell. We love him AT ALL COST. He's priority. ABOVE ALL.

When he's not at home, ashas been the case this week, he's missed. GRERATLY,

Absence may make the heart grow fonder. It'll be a lot of hugs when we see him again.

No comments: