21 June 2008

I should, I wish, I love

Thanks to Mr. Nighttime for the tag. I don't get many if any vistors to my piece of the 'Net. Maybe my wife and Mr. Nighttime.

Below is my meme. Got me as to what that is.

My ex... Girlfriend, if she could be called that. A messed up, in need of help young woman. I tried and failed.
Maybe I should...Try and find a job that builds on life and not education
I love... My wife, my son, my family. Life.
People would say...I am a good friend, fun to be around.
I don't understand...Why we aren't doing more to fight the abuses of government.
Letting our current leadership run roughshod over our rights bothers me.
When I wake up in the morning...Let me do just that, wake up. Let me have my morning fixes.
I lost...Trust in my government.
Life is full of...Un-expected joy and terrible heart break
My past is something...That reminds me of what I have today.
I get annoyed when...People joke around with me too much.
Parties are...Fun. If the right people are there.
I wish...I could make enough money to move from this area to the Pacific Northwest.
Dogs...Love'em. Not enough room or time to have one.
Cats...Love 'em as well.
Tomorrow...If it comes, it comes. Live for today.
I have a low tolerance for...Abuse of any sort.
If I had a million dollars...Invest some, give some to a worthy cause and spend some.
I'm totally terrified of...Losing everything I have. It may not be much, but with out it...

2 comments:

Mr. Nighttime said...

Ah, you are no longer a virgin either. Now, go lie in bed with Jen, have a cig, and ask her if it was good for her too... ;-)

Mr. Nighttime said...

P.S. If you want more exposure for your blog, you gotta find blogs to hang on and post comments to. That's the way, mate.